MASK POLICY UPDATE – APRIL 2022
Due to recent updates in local, state and CDC guidelines, masks are now optional in our facility. They are still welcome and encouraged if it makes you feel more comfortable and we will continue to have disposable masks on hand.
Wishing you health and happiness,
The Living Light Massage Team
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT MASSAGE:
– The health and wellbeing of our clients and team members is our top priority. If you currently or have recently had any respiratory, flu or cold symptoms including fever, chills, nasal drainage/congestion, sore throat, cough, muscle aches, or shortness of breath, you are you are required to reschedule your appointment for a date at least 14 days in the future.
-We have temporarily discontinued some of our services including couples side-by-side massage, 30 and 90-minute services, and all services for minors. We will only be scheduling 60-minute massage services for the time being. Additionally, all appointment times must be staggered by 15 minutes, so at this time we cannot accommodate appointments at the same start time.
– Prior to arriving for your appointment, you must complete a brief COVID-19 consent form and updated health intake form. A link to these forms will be emailed or texted to you and can be completed on your computer or mobile device. The forms are also available on this site under the “Forms” tab on the navigation menu. For the safety of our staff, paper copies are discouraged, but please notify us when scheduling if you don’t have access to the internet via computer or phone.
– When you arrive, remain in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time.
– Friends and family are not allowed to wait in the reception area while a client receives a massage.
– Wash your hands or use provided hand sanitizer before and after your massage.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PROTECT YOU:
– Scheduling additional time between each client to thoroughly sanitize and deep clean treatment rooms and massage equipment with approved EPA-registered disinfectants.
– Staggering all appointment times to minimize social contact in common areas of the center and maintain social distancing.
– Daily temperature and health/symptom screening required for all therapists and staff.
– As always, linens are changed between clients and blankets are single-use as well.
– Disinfecting high-touch surfaces, common areas, and restrooms regularly throughout the day.
– Implementing digital intake forms to limit contact and create a smoother check-in process.