We are excited to announce we will reopen Monday, June 29th!
COVID-19 has dictated that the massage industry adapts its practices to create the safest environment possible. To ensure the well-being of our clients and team, we are working hard implementing the required changes that this pandemic has forced us to make to our operation. While we implement these new safety practices, we ask for your patience and understanding. We will do our best to accommodate your needs while following local, state, and national regulations. Please know Living Light’s top priority is the health and safety of everyone visiting and working at our center, and every decision we make comes from this place.
We understand that many of you will want to be seen as soon as possible, and we look forward to seeing you too! We ask for your patience with booking as we get back to full staffing capacity over the next few weeks. We will begin scheduling appointments again soon and will do our very best to accommodate everyone.
Thank you for your support and understanding over the last several months and in the months to come. We’ve missed everyone and look forward to welcoming you back for a much-needed massage!
– The Team at Living Light Massage
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT MASSAGE:
– To comply with social distancing and other safety guidelines, we have temporarily discontinued some of our services including couples side-by-side massage, 30 and 90-minute services, hot stone massage, and all services for minors. We will only be scheduling 60-minute massage services for the time being. Additionally, all appointment times must be staggered by 15 minutes, so at this time we cannot accommodate appointments at the same start time.
– A mask must worn at all times while in our facility. If you forget to bring a mask, one will be provided for you. A procedure has been implemented so you can safely remove your masks while lying face-down on the massage table.
– Prior to arriving for your appointment, you must complete a brief COVID-19 screening questionnaire and consent form. A link to these forms will be emailed or texted to you and can be completed on your computer or mobile device. For the safety of our staff, paper copies are discouraged, but please notify us when scheduling if you don’t have access to the internet via computer or phone.
– When you arrive, remain in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time.
– Friends and family are not allowed to wait in the reception area while a client receives a massage.
– Please adhere to 6’ social distancing when in our lobby
– Wash your hands or use provided hand sanitizer before and after your massage.
– All clients will have their temperature taken via a touchless thermometer before their session. Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will have their appointment rescheduled with no penalty/cancellation fee.
– We encourage you to bring your own water, but we do have drinking water available upon request.
– Our shower is temporarily closed.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PROTECT YOU:
– Scheduling additional time between each client to thoroughly sanitize and deep clean treatment rooms and massage equipment with approved EPA-registered disinfectants.
– Staggering all appointment times to minimize social contact in common areas of the center and maintain social distancing.
– Daily temperature and symptom screening for all therapists and staff before their shift
– Team members are required to wear a mask while in our facility.
– As always, linens are changed between clients and now blankets will be single-use as well.
– Disinfecting high-touch surfaces, common areas, and restrooms regularly throughout the day.
– Implementing digital intake forms to limit contact and create a smoother check-in process.