MASK UPDATE July 5, 2021
MASK UPDATE July 5, 2021
– To comply with social distancing and other safety guidelines, we have temporarily discontinued some of our services including couples side-by-side massage, 30 and 90-minute services, and all services for minors. We will only be scheduling 60-minute massage services for the time being. Additionally, all appointment times must be staggered by 15 minutes, so at this time we cannot accommodate appointments at the same start time.
– A mask must worn at all times while in our facility. If you forget to bring a mask, one will be provided for you. A procedure has been implemented so you can safely remove your masks while lying face-down on the massage table.
– Prior to arriving for your appointment, you must complete a brief COVID-19 consent form and update health intake form. A link to these forms will be emailed or texted to you and can be completed on your computer or mobile device. The forms are also available on this site under the “Forms” tab on the navigation menu. For the safety of our staff, paper copies are discouraged, but please notify us when scheduling if you don’t have access to the internet via computer or phone.
– When you arrive, remain in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time.
– Friends and family are not allowed to wait in the reception area while a client receives a massage.
– Please adhere to 6’ social distancing when in our lobby
– Wash your hands or use provided hand sanitizer before and after your massage.
– All clients will have their temperature taken via a touchless thermometer before their session. Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will have their appointment rescheduled with no penalty/cancellation fee.
– We encourage you to bring your own water, but we do have drinking water available upon request.
– Our shower is temporarily closed.
– Scheduling additional time between each client to thoroughly sanitize and deep clean treatment rooms and massage equipment with approved EPA-registered disinfectants.
– Staggering all appointment times to minimize social contact in common areas of the center and maintain social distancing.
– Daily temperature and health/symptom screening required for all therapists and staff.
– Team members are required to wear a mask at all times while in our facility.
– As always, linens are changed between clients and now blankets will be single-use as well.
– Disinfecting high-touch surfaces, common areas, and restrooms regularly throughout the day.
– Implementing digital intake forms to limit contact and create a smoother check-in process.