HOW CAN MASSAGE BENEFIT YOUR HEALTH AND WELLBEING?
Massage therapy is not just a luxury, it helps you relax, realign and rejuvenate and can be a key piece of your health & wellness plan. Regularly scheduled self-care plays an important part in how healthy you’ll be and how vital you will remain with each passing year.
Many scientific studies have confirmed the real health benefits of massage, confirming that just one session can decrease levels of the stress hormone cortisol and boost the immune system. Other proven health benefits include relief of muscle tension, increased flexibility, faster post-injury or post-operative rehabilitation and improved sleep.
Massage is an effective and important part of a healthy lifestyle and our company is founded on the commitment to make those benefits available to as many people as possible.
• Relieves stress and promotes relaxation
• Improves posture
• Improves circulation
• Lowers blood pressure
• Helps manage chronic pain
• Relaxes muscle tension
• Improves flexibility & range of motion
• Relieves tension related headaches
• Strengthens the immune system
• Enhances Post-Operative Rehabilitation
• Improves Rehabilitation After Injury
• Asthma and Bronchitis
• Circulatory Problems
• Insomnia & Sleep Disorders
• Sports Injuries
• Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
• Depression & Anxiety
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Musculo-Skeletal Disorders